My name is Amber Call, I am a mother to 4 boys, a wife to a very hard working husband, a sister, a daughter, a neighbor, a friend. I am someone who values friendship, loyalty, honesty, integrity. Some say that Honor is dead or old fashioned. Honor is still very much alive for me. Giving my word means something.
I believe that there nothing that hard work, and the desire to succeed can’t do. That is just the type of person that I am. I have many reasons for my career choice.
Here are my reasons why.
(Why I decided to be a virtual Bookkeeper)
- I do NOT want to live to work, I want to work to live. Meaning I want to experience life, not watch it go by.
- I want more time. Time with family and friends, Time for individual progression. I want time to watch my kids grow up, getting on and off the bus. Time to making breakfast and dinner. Time with loved ones.
- I want what every hard working person wants, I want to be free of debt.
- I want to see the fruit of my labors, I want YOU to succeed, because when you succeed, I succeed. Win-Win.
Bookkeeping is something I have done off and on for years. It has only been recently that I have decided to take the plunge and be my own boss. I greatly admire those of you that have done this same thing. Owning your own Business is wonderful and brings a sense of fulfillment, BUT.. it is no picnic, not a slice of cake. I tip my hat to you.
Here are a few things that make me a good Bookkeeper.
- I am very detail oriented.
- I am super good with the numbers.
- I am very honest. And that means the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
- But even though I don’t sugar coat things there is hope, I like to solve problems. If you are my client, I will do my very best to help you overcome any money matter that have become issues.